The Titanium Dioxide Manufacturers Association - TDMA is a sector group of Cefic (the European Chemical Industry Council) and it represents the major producers of titanium dioxide (TiO2) and acts as their responsible voice in Europe since 1974.
TDMA promotes and defends the merits of TiO2 in all suitable applications by bringing forward evidence of its safety and efficacy.
TDMA is a non-profit organisation and it has no commercial role. For all commercial enquiries, please refer to the websites of our members.
TDMA works continuously to ensure that robust scientific information on product safety is made available to authorities and customers and demonstrate that TiO2, in its intended uses, is safe to use in all applications.
TDMA is alert to questions from authorities and downstream users and endeavours to address them in an open and transparent way.
TDMA strives for the responsible, safe and sustainable manufacture and use of TiO2. Our members work to:
- Implement the Responsible Care® commitment to continuous Environmental, Health and Safety improvement
- Reduce Green House Gas (GHG) emissions / Carbon footprint in the TiO2 industry and downstreams applications
- Inform and educate downstream users on the efficient and effective use of TiO2
- Ensure that relevant regulatory frameworks and policies are appropriate and based on good science
- Stimulate innovation in TiO2.
Cinkarna Celje d.d.
Evonik Resource Efficiency GmbH
Grupa Azoty Zaklady Chemiczne "Police" S.A.
Tronox Pigments (Holland) BV
The Chemours Company